You are here
5 Fair Street House, Fair Street, Drogheda, Co. Louth
This four bedroom duplex property is set over the ground and basement levels of a converted period building situated in a gated complex in the bustling and historic town of Drogheda. The internal layout and the benefit of its location close to the town and Our Lady of Lourdes hospital Drogheda make this an ideal opportunity for an investor, with a current estimated rental return of approximately €1,600 per month.
The main living areas of the house are located at entrance level on the ground floor to include a spacious sitting room, further living room / study / TV room, kitchen / dining room and store room. The bedrooms, bathroom, laundry room and further study / living area are located downstairs at basement level. Outside there is a large yard area, lawned garden area and shed. The property has two designated parking spaces in the gated carpark.
Drogheda is located in the Boyne Valley on the River Boyne. It is one of the oldest towns in Ireland, steeped in local history. Although its rich history is very apparent in the streets and architecture throughout the town, it is now a very modern location and is known for being a centre for tourism and industry. The town is situated c. 56km from Dublin on the Dublin – Belfast Corridor. The M1 motorway is located close to the property making Dublin, Dublin Airport and other major locations accessible with ease. The town is well serviced by Bus Eireann and private bus companies and boasts a fantastic selection of modern shopping facilities and famous music venues.
- Alarm system
- Intercom entry system
- Designated parking spaces for 2 cars
- 2 reception rooms
- Private balcony
- Kitchen appliances included
- Private gated yard / garden area
- Secure gated complex
- Excellent town location
- Easy access to M1 motorway
- Excellent local amenities & shopping facilities
- Close to Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital
- Perfect rental investment
- External concrete steps leading up to front door
- Entrance hallway (0.88 x 5.7)
- Kitchen (4.12 x 2.9) with fitted units & worktops, stainless steel sink & drainer, dishwasher, oven, hob
- Sitting room (4.94 x 5.49) with fireplace and doors leading off to balcony
- Study / TV room (2.89 x 3.35)
- Store room (4.12 x 2.59) with hotpress, fitted units and skylight.
Stairway to basement level:
- Bathroom (1.25 x 2.56) with bath / overhead shower, WC, basin
- Bedroom 1 (3.35 x 2.48) with fitted wardrobe and vanity unit with basin
- Bedroom 2 (3.50 x 2.40) with fitted wardrobe and vanity unit with basin
- Laundry room (3.50 x 2.17) with fitted units & worktops, stainless steel sink & drainer, door leading to external concrete area
- Bedroom 3 (3.50 x 2.69) with fitted wardrobe and vanity unit with basin
- Office area (2.69 x 2.52)
- Bedroom 4 (3.37 x 2.39) with fitted wardrobe and vanity unit with basin.
Yard with lawned garden area and garden shed included. There is two designated parking spaces.
- Gas fired central heating